Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Gasp Heard 'Round the World

Yesterday, Jia made a huge discovery.

With Rachel by the hand, she was exploring every little nook and cranny of her new home.  I was nearby in the kitchen when I heard it.  She had opened the front closet and let out a huge gasp.  I thought, "Oh no, there's a big 'ol spider in there!"  Nope. 

There was the princess dress to beat all princess dresses in there.  It is so fluffy that it didn't fit into Alli's closet any longer, so we store it in the front closet.  It's pretty funny, actually, to open up the closet filled with winter coats and a giant fluffy pink dress.  (Alli got it at a thrift store a couple years ago.  You'd never know it, but my jeans and t-shirt girls love to play dress up at home.  Shhhh...don't tell anyone.)

Here she is in her new princess dress.  (Did I mention she likes gum too?) :)

1 comment: