Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leaving Beijing Today

We're heading out in a little over an hour. I'm having Jinny take a short
nap in hopes that she'll be well behaved on the flight. ;)

I attached a couple more pics. We ate many meals in our room. It's easy to
run out and grab something, so Mike did that a few times. We were told
Jinny didn't know how to use chopsticks, but she proved that wrong and was
quite proficient with them.

Erin's trip back to the Great Wall was fun. It was a cloudier day, so she
didn't have the views like our first tour. The tour guide certainly made up
for it by accompanying them the entire time and sharing many stories. She
managed to get a great picture of the frozen waterfall we saw on the way.

I managed to get into the restroom without Jinny one time, but when she
realized it, she came and knocked on the door the entire time. She didn't
like that at all. I'm thankful that she's a good sleeper for many reasons,
but a big one is that I can get up early and shower before she wakes. So
far, she sleeps like a rock.

I'll see you again in Guangzhou!

No comments:

Post a Comment